Sweet Patina Sauce
This Sweet Patina Sauce Preserver is a simple wipe on wipe off formula for preserving your classic truck. It provides a luminous finish that shows the character, depth and beauty of your patina’ ride.
The Sweet Patina Sauce Features:
- ★ Provides a luminous finish.
- ★ Helps prevent and preserve further deterioration.
- ★ Offers a layer of water resistant protection.
- ★ Helps inhibit rust and polymerizes to a hard finish.
- ★ One 32oz can will cover a C10 Truck two to three times.
- ★ The 3 step application process will not leave the surface sticky or attract bugs and dust.
- ★ If applied correctly you will get a matte/satin sheen on the surface.
- ★ We recommend washing the surface and removing as much dirt, grit, and oxidation as possible before applying the "Sauce".
The application of Sweet Patina Sauce will appear glossy during initial application but after a 15-20 cure time and a good wipe down the product will have a matte finish.
The Happy Ending Detail Wipe is the recommended product for quick spray and wipe cleanings after applying the Patina Sauce. It is included in the "Dynamic Duo" package.
🔴Risk of Fire From Spontaneous Combustion Exist With This Product🔴
Oily rags, waste, and other oily materials can cause spontaneous combustion fires if NOT handled properly. Immediately after use, and before disposal or storage, you MUST:
- ★ Spread out all oily materials outside to dry by flattening them out to their full size in an airy spot for 24 hours at temperatures above 40 degrees F, or
- ★ Wash them thoroughly with water and detergent and rinse.
- ★ Repeat until you have removed all oil from all clothes, tools, rags, paper, clothing, mops, and any other materials contacted during use or as a result of an accidental spill.
- ★ Make certain all wash and rinse water is disposed of properly.”
***Use At Your Own Risk***
Please note this product does not ship outside of U.S.A. and Canada
|Dimensions||21 × 11 × 31 cm|
1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
|Interior / Exterior|
1300, 3100, Advance Design, Advance Design Era, Apache, Blazer, C10, C1500, C20, Cameo, Carry All, Cheyenne, FleetSide, Jimmy, K, K10, K20, K5, OBS, Panel, Sierra, Silverado, Squarebody, Squarebody C10, StepSide, Suburban, Task Force, Task Force Era, Thriftmaster, Yukon
Patina Sauce Only, Dynamic Duo
8 reviews for Sweet Patina Sauce
Customers also bought…
Here are some other popular Classic Truck Parts for your custom build!
jesselaporte76 (verified owner) –
Fellas, ladies too I guess. If you’re questioning whether or not to buy this sauce question no longer. Bought and arrived last week and spent a couple hours yesterday applying to my 49 3100 and it’s bloody amazing. Applies easily enough, let sit for twenty minutes and wipe it down to your desired gloss finish or even more so just to get the colours to pop without a gloss. 100% I’ll be purchasing again 👍🏼
Todd M. (verified owner) –
This stuff works great. It it easy to apply and buff up! Highly recommended!
Darwin S. (verified owner) –
Great product, shipping was fast, same price as ordering from the US without the border hassles.
Adam Gardner (verified owner) –
Quick easy sale and delivery, wish it wasn’t in USD, $54.99 turns into almost $100 Canadian pretty quick..
Michael Wellborn (verified owner) –
Good job thanks
Glen Ryan (verified owner) –
All good. Thank you.
Jamie (verified owner) –
Used boiled linseed oil with mineral spirits prior to finding Sweet Patina and Sweet Patina is definitely superior both to work with, dry and last.
Rene Beaudry (verified owner) –